Call For Papers / E-CON UNI 2017
The II Electronic Congress – E-CON UNI 2017 invites you to submmit a full length original research contributions from engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world. Full length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding four pages as per the IEEE double column format shall be submitted. The manuscript should contribute original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, results, etc. The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review any of them. Further the manuscript should contain the name of the corresponding author with e-mail id and affiliation of all authors. All the submitted manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process. If reviewers recommend for further improvements in the manuscript, the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within 30 days on the date of notification.
- Industrial Robotics
- Robotics mobile
- Robotics social and service
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- DSP y FPGA
- Artificial intelligence
- Neural networks
- ELECTRONIC EMBEDDED
- SYSTEMS OF POWER
- DESIGN MICROELECTRONICS FOR ANALOG CIRCUITS AND DIGITAL
- SIGNAL PROCESSING AND DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEMS
- INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS AND AUTOMATION
- TELECOMMUNICATION AND RADIOFREQUENCY SYSTEMS
- The official language of E-CON UNI 2017 is English. Papers must be submitted in PDF in english and should be no longer than 4 pages, following the IEEE Conference format, available on:
- Papers can be submitted using the Easychair System by accessing the following address:
- Accepted papers will be submitted to in IEEEXplore Digital Library.
- Participants must send its final version of their paper. Otherwise, they’ll not be considered for the oral presentations and will be out of this call for papers.
- The submission of the final version and the oral presentation are mandatory for submission of your paper in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. So, although you complete the registration, you would not be in compliance with the requirements for the submission of your paper.
Do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. IEEE can decline to publish the conference proceedings that do not meet IEEE quality standards. Do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be indexed in any database. Indexing services evaluate conferences and independently determine what they will index. Each conference determines their policy for papers that are accepted but that are not presented at the conference. If you decide that non-presented papers will not be published to IEEE Xplore, then you must clearly communicate this to authors prior to the conference. Follow US regulations and policies for publications by authors in embargoed countries or that contain military- or defense-related subject matter. These regulations may affect paper and electronic distribution of your conference publications. These policies apply to all IEEE-sponsored and co-sponsored conferences, even when held outside the US with no US participants.
- US$ 80 Undergraduate Student – IEEE.
- US$ 150 Other – IEEE.
- US$ 200 Non IEEE.
(*) These fees includes your participation as an attendee to the 2017 E-CON UNI.
- One individual registration as Undergraduate Student – IEEE is eligible for a maximum of one paper.
- One individual registration as Other – IEEE or Non is eligible for a maximum of two papers.
(*) 50.00 USD per additional paper must be added to the registration fee
- Make the payment by the corresponding amount in the following account:
Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú
Account Holder: SECCION PERU THE INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC.
Account Number: 191 – 1191 456 – 1 – 17
Interbank Account Code (CCI): 002 – 191 – 0011 9145 6117 – 57 (only for peruvian citizens)
SWIFT Code: BCPLPEPL (only for international transfers)
Bank Adress: Calle Centenario 156, La Molina, Lima, Perú
Bank Phone Number: (+51 01) 433 5803 Anexo 96257
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org(CC to email@example.com) with the subject “2017 E-CON UNI – Registration – YOUR NAME”, attaching the transfer/deposit voucher. If you are an IEEE Student Member, please also send us a copy of your enrollment report or any other documentation to demonstrate that you are an undergraduate student.
3. Complete the registration form available on the following link: click here.
- Abstract submission deadline:
July 02, 2017NEW EXTENDED to July 16, 2017/ Notification: August 13, 2017
- Full paper submission deadline:
- September 10, 2017 / Notification: October 22, 2017.
- Camera-ready paper deadline:
- November 05, 2017.
Conference Chair: Santiago León firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Program Chair: Carlos Silva email@example.com
Technical Sponsor: Sección IEEE Perú
Financial Sponsor: Rama Estudiantil IEEE UNI
Organized by: Centro Cultural Pedro Paulet Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería